Tomorrow i.e 5 /10 /17 each student should bring – 1 duster, some cleaning fluid in a small spare bottle that can be easily carried in bag for Swachhata Divas in school.
There will be an Essay writing Competition: Mahatma Gandhi on Friday, 29 September 2017. World limit will be 200-250 words.
Kindly go through the circular attached.
Bus and SUP students of Classes III-X will come to school as usual at
Saturday timings. Navaratri costume and make-up may be worn along with Icard
by participants. Non-participants should be in School House T-shirt & track pants.
Reminder: There will be an online quiz competition of PCRA coming week. So, prepare for it.
Topics: Agriculture, Petroleum, General Studies, Environment, Conservation, Current Affairs
- Prepare yourself for the Painting Competition (01/09/17). Bring the required materials. (Refer yesterday’s message)
- Bring passport size photographs of your parents. (Ignore the message if submitted)
- Prepare for the Special Assembly. All the best.
On 1st September, there is a CBSE Painting Competition for classes 5-10 organised by PCRA.
Students should bring A3 size Art Sheet as well as colours (Pencil colours, crayons or water colours).
TOPIC: Small Steps Of Fuel Conservation can make a big change
Use of Collage/Patchwork is not permitted in the paintings at all levels of competition.
Eligibility: Two categories:
- Students of classes 5 – 7 (Junior)
- Students of classes 8 – 10 (Senior)