Complete the remaining questions of Ex.12.1 in NB2. Bring NB2 on Monday without fail.
Practice the extra textual questions in my diary. Ask your doubts, if any, in class.
Complete the charts for maths mela.
8 math hw
Complete Textual Exercise of CH – 4 Agriculture with extra questions.
Submission on 12.12.17 without fail.
Completion Task: Complete the leftover textual Questions in NB-1.
- What is noise pollution? How does it affect human beings? What are the measures to control it?
- Describe various musical instruments with examples.
- Voice of women is usually shrill compared to men. Give reasons.
- Why can’t we hear sound on the moon?
- What is SONAR? (Research and come)
Submit NB1 (Ch11) for checking on 06.12.17. Bring NB2 on 06.12.17.
- Vocabulary task: Read the chapter-13 and write the new words three times by following the rule of Look-cover –say check –write.
Larynx, Shrillness, Vocal cords, Amplitude, Frequency, Time Period, Hertz, Audible, Oscillation, Pitch, Vibration
2. Textual Task: Do Q 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 13 in NB-1